- Arkansas River Path: 14 miles - The longest and most popular bicycle path in Wichita, located along the banks of the Big Arkansas River from 21st Street North to Galena Street on the south.
- Canal Hike and Bike Trails: 6 miles - Runs underneath and alongside the I-135 Canal Route, starting at 17th Street North and ending at Stafford Street.
- Downtown Bikeway: 1 mile - Connects the Arkansas River Path with the central business district.
- Gypsum Creek Bicycle Path: 6.5 miles - Follows the Gypsum Creek from Towne East Square at Douglas, south along Armour Drive to Turnpike Drive.
- K-96 Bicycle Path: 8 miles - Follows the K-96 bypass from the intersection of 127th Street East and Central Avenue to Hillside Avenue.
- Sedgwick County Zoo/Park Path/Windmill Road: 9 miles - A path system that encompasses these two attractions and runs throughout the park.
- 3rd Street Trail: 1 mile - Runs from I-135 to Hillside on 3rd Street, connecting to the Canal Hike and Bike Trails.
- Westdale Drive Bicycle Lane: 1 mile - A bike lane that runs from Zoo Boulevard to 21st Street North, connecting to the Arkansas River Bicycle Path.
- Zoo Boulevard Path: 1.5 mile - Links the Arkansas River Bicycle Path near downtown to the west and northwest area of the community.
More information at: