Clueless about wine?
You're not alone. Here are 10 wines to get you started.
Check out the book, "Good, Better, Best Wines: A No-Nonsense Guide to Popular Wines" by Carolyn Evans Hammond. (Chicago Tribune/Bob Fila)
4. Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon, California; $22 (for 3-liter box)
5. Gabbiano Chianti, Tuscany, Italy; $9
6. Mark West Pinot Noir, Sonoma County; $10
7. Bogle Petite Sirah, California; $10
8. Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz Cabernet, South Australia; $11
9. Korbel Brut California Champagne, California; $9
10. Sutter Home Family Vineyards Moscato, California; $6